Saturday, December 10, 2011


Uploading a video takes forever, so I am not exactly sure what video I chose. i think it is the video of my hotel room and view. I have been sitting here for over 45 minutes and it is still uploading and I need to go to church. I know people want pictures and I want to share but I need to have my priorities in line so I am going to stop and go to church. I will have to try again when i have at least an hour to sit in the lobby of my hotel. I tried 4 times to upload the video at no success. So I will post this and try again some other day...

It is Sunday morning and I just finished my breakfast tart that was beautiful and delicous. The picture is for Jennifer, she likes to photo her food sometimes, so this ones for you...

I talked to Mark this morning (Sat evening for you guys) and he is stressed. He is doing a great job but the kids bicker a lot and that just raises any persons blood pressure.The kids are happy and I walked my computer around the hotel lobby and showed them what I see, they really enjoyed seeing the water. I wish I could take my computer out there so they could hear the ocean but no internet out there. I will put a video of the ocean but that isn't the same. I still haven't gotten in the ocean but I plan on going to church and then coming back to get in the water today. No luck getting in the water today, rain most of the day...maybe next weekend!

I appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers coming my way, but I am just fine. Mark could really use the prayers, I'll take some too but if you only have time for one, put Mark's name in. He has a super hard job to do alone. Everyone has offered to help but I think he is too proud to ask and he knows everyone else is soo busy with their own lives and stressed.

Well as soon as this video up loads I will be off to church...hope it is soon. I need plenty of time to get there because so far I haven't gotten lost on every journey I have attempted so far!-No video, it failed. But I got to church on time and it was very nice. They had a visiting choir that was really great.

Love and Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment