Friday, December 9, 2011

Pictures of the Westin Hotel-Guam

Everyone wants pictures so I will try to please everyone with a few.  So this is the lovely view from the front of the hotel were you wait for taxis and such. The view from my room isn't this nice but I don't have far to walk for a nice view. Amazingly enough I haven't even been in the water yet except for my toes. Haven't been swimming in the pool or ocean yet. I had to watch a water safety video at the hospital that scared the bajezus out of me...lots of drownings in Guam. I'm sure the hotel beach is safe but I am so tired from jet lag when I get home from work I just don't have any desire to swim. I plan on getting in the water tomorrow since it is Saturday.
 Hotel lobby.

The local Island dancers...nothing under there ladies-don't you wish our husband had moves like that!

Well that is about all the pics you are getting tonight because this is taking forever and I just don't have the patience right now. I am tired and ready to veg in front of the TV.  Plus my in-room safe is broken and I need to wait in the room to have a manager come up and fix it. The trial and tribulations of living in a beach front hotel...  :)

Miss everyone back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment