Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chicago Airport

Well my first of three legs is complete. The 45 minute puddle jumper to Chicago was a success. We stopped of at the USO at the airport with the kids this morning...they are always so wonderful. Free books for the kids and snacks. Even a banana for me. I get 20 minutes free internet via AMERICAN EXPRESS so I better type fast. I already used 12 minutes skyping my hubby and the kids. It was very cool. He has it on his iphone and the kids were walking around the house with me! I was getting motion sickness but it was cool!

The good-byes were hard at the airport. My oldest son had some tears, causing many others to have tears as well. I know he is going to be just fine but sad to see him cry. The other two could care less...grandma is right around the corner for the youngest and that is all he needs and my daughter is just one tough cookie!

Well my free time is almost over so I better post, everyone knows I won't pay!

Miss you all already but looking forward to the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment