Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My new apartment on Nimitz Hill

 This is my new place on Nimitz Hill. I am right next door to the all the real important military people on Guam, The have beautiful views of the ocean and single family homes. I see most of them walking their dogs either early in the morning or in the evening. Last night I went out to watch the stars, they are really nice up here. Not too many lights to drowned them out. When I was out walking I ran into another family and they let me pet their toy poodle. They seem like really nice people and really cute dogs they all have. One has a golden retriever and I am really hoping to pet that dog one of these days. I do miss Indy believe it or not!
.
Well I will take pictures of the big wigs houses tomorrow and get them on here too, but for now I will take a brake and finish it tomorrow. 

So I haven't taken any more pictures yet but I did go out and run this morning and caught the family walking the golden and some little dog so I got to pet the golden, he was really sweet but not my Indy!

I'm actually not liking this apartment today, I sat down to pee and then screamed because a stupid little lizard is on my TP...Guam you are not making me happy today. If I have to share my home with lizards they need to stay out of my bathroom and out of my bed, I have rules!

I tried Zumba for the first and last time today...that was horrible. I can't dance or shake my butt like that, plus there were kids videoing there parents and I sure as heck hope I didn't get on the video. Plus there were guys sitting on the side watching...perverts. Never again. I'm too old for zumba. I think I'm PMS because I am teary and fat and edgy.

Anyway, thats it for now, i have a cramp in my butt and I can't get up...1 more reason to never zumba again. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment