Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Fun on Guam

Well I am now staying on Nimitz Hill closer to the hospital and it is navy property...my neighbor, a few hundred yards away is the Capt who is in charge of the entire hospital. I see his wife walking their dog in the morning! I am in an apartment complex and he is in a single family home but still my neighbor! The best part about my new place is free WiFi in my room! So as I hed for bed I am uploading this video and it can take all night as long as it is done by morning...so I will finish this later. The video includes a cave with clothes in it right in or off the water...story goes that a homeless guy lives in there...he is a bit mentally unstable and was actually arrested the day before I went in the water for acting crazy. But that is his clothes hanging up on the line. he just lives like any average Jo but in a cave! Doesn't get cold here so I guess if you have to behomeless this isn't a bad place to be!  
This here is a shot form the balcony of a seminary (once a hotel), getting ready for a Christmas concert that I went to. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment