Saturday, December 17, 2011

Moving day...Sunday.

Well I had a nice relaxing day so far. Talked to the family (best way to start the day) then I headed to the gym for my last Westin work out. It isn't that I like running but I can watch TLC on tv on the machine but not in my room.!! But actually I used to struggle to run 1.5 miles and now it is pretty easy. I am making progress...only lost one pound but I hope to have a better handle on that when I can cook my own food at my next residence.  Speaking of food...(sorry Jen, didn't have my camera) I had the best cream of mushroom soup last night with the best loaf of bread and dipping sauce at the hotel Italian restaurant. It was amazing. I think I am going to have lunch there today before I leave just to try something different and have another loaf of that bread. I will take a picture for you this time Jen, I have my camera with me now.

Well I am homeless for the next 4 hours. I can't check into my hotel until 5pm. I got all my stuff to my car and paid my bill....2000.00+ dollars (thanks tax payers) and I am in the lobby mooching more free wifi until I am ready to leave.

So, back to exercise...does anyone want to challenge yourself and me to be ready for a 1/2 marathon when I get back??? any takers? I think I am going to shoot for April to do a half marathon. I need a goal  to focus on and I have a 13.1 bumper magnant on the truck for Mark's 1/2 marathon completion a few years back before the knees gave out on him and I want one on my car!  Let me know if anyone is interested and we can see if there is any fun half marathons taking place in April. I think the GO!St.Louis marathon is in April. It was when Mark ran it...

All right, I am going to go ahead and post this and then down load some pictures from my camera and hopefully get some new pictures up very soon.

Sweet dream again since this time it is your bed time!

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on your blog. Sounds like it is going well so far. How lucky to stay at the westin for awhile...can't wait to read more. Take care.
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete