Thursday, January 26, 2012

Updates

For any of my faithful followers who know what I am trying to accomplish while I am here on Guam:

Pounds lost 1, maybe 2-horrible! Enough money earned for liposuction-check!

Glasses-check, I am now 4 eyed with 20/20 vision!

Continuing education-earned 28 hours, went from 20 to 48 hours-check! Only 27 more to go by 2013.

Ready to pass my PRT in April-check, running 1.5 miles 3x/wk

And as a bonus...getting 2 moles removed and my teeth cleaned in February.

TGIF tomorrow!

PS-special shout out to my wonderful west coast parents (in-laws) who read my blog more than my own husband! Thanks Mom and Dad!

PSS-rode a carbao (sober)-check!

3 comments:

  1. Glasses?! Oh my goodness! Can't wait to see them, I'll catch you on Skype this weekend! Wait, did you have them on last Sunday at your breakfast with Kiomi? Love all your recent posts, I was wondering what was going on in Guam! And that's a funny picture on the carbao

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all very good. finally got to catch up a bit- the boys are asleep. I have had my pants on fire since I don't know.... where it all started. there will be a lot to catch up on. you can read my blog and I should have put you on 'blogs I follow' .... because i have been blogging on my art class. While you were away, I decided to take oil painting techniques to keep me busy. Glasses? Will you get contact lenses?

    don't worry about weight lost.... how about your muscles? do they feel stronger, and or do the clothes fit better. Can't believe you said a few days ago it was only 24 days.

    the hash sounds fun... and the band.... and I really want to try to get together this weekend with Mark for Anton and Jo- Anton really misses him- it's just hard to catch each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, I follow you but you don't follow me, so maybe you can follow my blog....

    ReplyDelete