Monday, January 9, 2012

Friday Night at Table35

Well no matter the weather in Guam, I am still white! I will not be coming home with a tan...
This is my friend Peach, (she was/is James's cousin, but now she is my friend) her and her guy (Jr-the one who drinks his beer with a straw-see below) invited me out to Table 35 Friday night. Jr's Auntie was singing with the band and it was a great time. Always a great time with the wonderful people of Guam!
These were the best snails in a reduction wine sauce I have ever had, it was so good I almost licked the plate!
This looks pretty bad, but he actually chipped his front tooth earlier in the week and he didn't want the cold beer hitting his tooth!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time! I'm glad you've got some friends there to curb your home sickness!

    ReplyDelete