Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good Friday in Guam

I'm not sure what they call this hill/mountain but as you can see there are multiple crosses on the top. From what I was told this weekend anyone here is invited to go on a journey to the top of the hill on Good Friday. Different men take turns carrying a cross like Jesus did on Good Friday to his crucifiction and anyone is welcome to go on the journey with them. I think hundreds of people participate each year. I would really like to do that but I won't be here on Good Friday. I may try doing the hike by myself before I go. I think that it would be a very emotional experience on Good Friday.

Well I have tried to update my blog alot today since I haven't posted anything in a week. Now you know what I have been up to this past week or so. 32 days to go and I hope they pass quickly, I am redy to get home.

1 comment:

  1. I think that might be, Mount Lamlam. The highest point on Guam.

    ReplyDelete