Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Roaches

OK- Guam is great but this past weekend makes me appreciate my clean house, yes it may be cluttered, but there is no TWO INCH COCK ROACHES in my home in St. Charles. Friday night I screamed like a horror movie as a roach crawled across my bedroom floor, as I tried to hit it with a shoe it kindly went under my bed!  Mark was not expecting that early morning call, he had to convince me to get in my bed and that a roach wasn't going to crawl into my ear while I slept. I hate this Navy Inns and Suites. I have had ants and cold showers and now roaches!!  If I had to pay the bill, it wouldn't happen. I would not pay a penny of my own money for ants, roaches, and cold showers. Since the navy is paying  I have no choice.  By the way the next morning I saw him again and he did not get away this time. I could go to the closet where he tried to hide and take his picture for you all but I am trying to forget it is in there...so no picture of the roach.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how gross! I would have freaked and its funny that you called Mark to talk you down!

    ReplyDelete