Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday-Jo Jo's Birthday today!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. The last few blogs I posted I tried to post small videos and it never works, I am frustrated so I have quit trying for awhile. I will update with more pictures this weekend.

Guam is is the same, low of 76 high of 88 short showers throughout the day! Saw another beautiful rainbow yesterday...amazing. This past Tuesday was an interesting day...I was on a radio talk show to talk about folica acid month and healthy changes for the new year! It was fun, never been on a radio show before. I was super nervous but it went fine. Then I went to a Thia food shack (take out only) and locked my keys in the car while it was running! Took Avis an hour to get there-Island time and then back to work.

Later in the evening I went to big Navy base to work out, took a turb kick class (I still have a headache from all the jumping around) and on my way home got stopped by the cops doing random car checks! This 04 did not have her drivers license or her rental agreement in the car! Not good, I thought I was going to jail for the first time in my life. Luckily he gave me a warning and I was off...What a day.

Wednesday I went to see We bought a Zoo, cute movie and a pedicure...life is tough here!

Last night I watched parenthood and biggest loser on the http://www...i%20'm/ a big loser for the doing that!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is pretty eventful! Glad we didn't see you on the show "locked up abroad"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a radio talk show! Wish we could have heard you!

    ReplyDelete