Thursday, February 2, 2012

TGIF

Well today is Friday. Started some laundry and not much else going on. Greys Anatomy is on tonight and might meet up with a friend but who knows. Not sure what to do this weekend. No hikes scheduled for this weekend, maybe check out a new beach or something and try out my new camera Mark sent me. It is water proof! Fun. I shouldn't sound bored, my husband may never talk to me again...he is far from bored. He has all three kids this weekend alone. Sunday he is taking them down to our old parish in Soulard and letting them help feed the homeless as they enjoy the Superbowl. Then mom will take Jo Jo back to Sullivan with her. Last week after Mark left my parents Jo said "bye Corrine, miss you". How sad is that, he really misses being with the rest of the family. Hang in there everyone, only 3 weeks from Sunday and we will all be together again.


love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment